We work with our trusted partners to deliver a design solution to suit your requirements. We are experienced in the residential and commercial sectors and primarily work with the rehabilitation and conversion of existing property.
G Squared Surveying Ltd can provide a complete design service from inception to completion including:
- Feasibility Studies – A feasibility study will identify and explore the viability of different design options that meet your brief. This includes identification of risks and preparation of budget costs.
- Measured Surveys – A measured survey provides accurate and detailed spatial data of an existing structure to enable accurate design. Measured surveys are often one of the first services required in any project before detailed design can take place.
- Planning – Initial designs will be suitable for submission with a Planning Application. We work with specialist planning consultants to provide planning advice on larger or more complex schemes.
- Building Regulations – Designs are developed to meet (and often exceed) the minimum requirements to meet Building Regulations. We can submit applications or work with an Approved Inspector to ensure compliance.
- Drawing Service – We competitively provide drawing services for a variety of uses, such as for lease plans and conversion of hard copy plans/ designs into AutoCAD format.
If you would like to discuss a project with us, please feel free to contact us.